Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Auto owners insured wayne Collier to build a family home in St Augustine Florida.He built a defective home that failed causing the foundation to split in half.His last build was so bad the new home was not finished and was later condemned to be torn down at the city's request.Several letters were sent to the compagny CEO for them to do the right thing,but chose to continue in the travesti of justice.

Auto-owners instead of fixing the problem, hired the services of Michael Coulson ,a lawyer who has been obstructionist and uses all tactics to deny the claim to even lying to the courts.

See and read all the facts at Auto-owners-insurance-nightmare.com I live in a broken home,a broken family and broken dreams!A.Girouard

Review about: Auto Owners Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: to use a lying lawyer to qhash the truth is .........

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Auto Owners Insurance?

Comments

Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more